Friday, December 17, 2010

And we're back!

...for probably just the duration of this month.  I know, it's killing you three readers that I haven't posted in so long.


The self-deprecation, the hipsterism, the sex!  I'm so proud

Oops, forgot the sex.  Here you go- it's slimy and erotic.

Quick update: What's better live today?
-In short, very little.  It's atrociously cold.  Stay inside and warm your toes.
-Play Cityville.  Yes, i'm being serious.  It's all the rage, and within 10 seconds, Zynga will have already ensured your addiction with bright colors, snappy sounds, and the devilishly ingenious scoring system popularized by Farmville.*  
-The Quakertown Senior High School Winter Choral Concert is tonight.  
-I forgot how to use the credit card machine at work today.  I thought there was a special trick, and then I turned the card around.  It's been a while...


To do list
-See Tron
-See Blackswan
-See True Grit
-See The King's Speech
-Find something other than movies to occupy time.
-Oh, torrent the new Nic Cage movie.  I'm sure it'll be full to bursting with screaming, and more screaming.



* I am not paid to advertise Cityville.  I just need neighbors to expand my Jitter Bug coffee house franchise into.  I admit, I have problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment