Friday, August 6, 2010

Burning Out the Next Twelve Days

School is around the corner and I'm burning up the last few days.  What's in store for Better Live?

Well first, I'm planning a Stanley Kubrick movie marathon.  Won't be a mind-bender like the Lynchathon but should turn us deeply introspective.

The plan:
The Killing  (1956)
Dr. Strangelove  (1964)
2001: A Space Odyssey  (1968)
Eyes Wide Shut  (1999)

Spans his entire career (ignoring a couple movies before The Killing) and four different genres.  Genius-level inspiration- highly anticipated.


AU and D.C. will give me plenty to write about especially when I rejoin forces with the Tin Can Partier- Benjamin Miller.  I see only glory and fortune in the future.  Pretty similar to what I see in the mirror...

No comments:

Post a Comment